Szybkie logowanie
  • Strona główna Metodyka Dieta i Zdrowe Odżywianie
  • Fletcher Cox’s quest for hardware starts hot Fletcher Cox’s

Kulturystyka, fitness, trójbój siłowy, dwubój, sztuki walki, strongman czy inne sporty siłowe to nie tylko sam trening. To również odpowiednia dieta która jest podstawą w tym sporcie.

Moderator: Michał Bodzioch

Fletcher Cox’s quest for hardware starts hot Fletcher Cox’s

Postprzez zhangzk » 15 Grudzień 2018, o 03:50

Debate surrounding the Defensive Player of the Year Award is months away Brandon Brooks Jersey , but he’s already building his resume for when the time comes. In the Super Bowl Champion Philadelphia Eagles 18-12 win over the Atlanta Falcons, Cox showcased the quality of play that he’ll need to carry him to the award ceremony.VS. THE RUN...There’s plenty to talk about regarding Cox’s pass rush performance, but it was in the run game where he made his presence felt early in the game.That’s a 310-pound man nimble enough to absorb a cut block, pop up and make a play at the goal-line from across the formation. That’s special stuff. Without the cat-like quickness of the big man, it’s not a sure thing that Derek Barnett is able to finish this rep despite being in good position after spinning off his block.EXTRA ATTENTION...There’s always been talk about Cox’s sack numbers not being representative of his game as a whole. Cox supporters will point to how much attention he garners from the opposing offensive line; and they’re not wrong.I charted all 46 of his pass rush snaps and counted each time he was doubled or received a slide his way and took meaningful contact from a second blocker. These are not official numbers by any means, but based on what I saw, Cox was blocked by more than one lineman 27 times. TWENTY. SEVEN.What that type of gravitational pull allows you to do as a defense is predict with accuracy where the pass protection slide will go. That was the case in the Super Bowl when Brandon Graham was allowed to rush one-on-one with guard Shaq Mason. The Eagles knew if Cox played over the guard he would get a center sliding his way, which cleared room Graham on a plus match-up.The same scenario played out over and over against the Falcons. One beneficiary of this offensive tendency was Jordan Hicks, who came flying through on a blitz and made short work of running back Devonta Freeman.ASKING WHY...As a defensive linemen Authentic Jordan Hicks Jersey , it’s easy to fire off the ball, blow by your man and, without thinking, attack up-field believing you’ve got a free run for a sack. But as a defensive lineman, if you find yourself in that situation, you have to ask why. Why are you being given a free run? In most cases, it’s because you’re being tricked.What makes linemen like Cox (and Grady Jarrett) stand out on tape is their ability to quickly process the action around them and get themselves into the correct spot. They don’t take the bait because they ask why.Cox isn’t done with his initial move before he realizes something is askew. Given all the attention being thrown his way, for him to receive such gigantic runway is a big flag. Plus, Freeman is leaking out to the flats Youth Stefen Wisniewski Jersey , another flag. Cox’s mental processing is an underrated aspect to his game.UNBLOCKABLE...According to Pro Football Focus, Cox registered 7 pressures, tied with Minnesota Vikings’ Sheldon Richardson for most among interior linemen in Week 1. Remember, he received extra attention on 27 of those 46 snaps. When he was singled up, he looked unstoppable for much of the game.This isn’t even Cox’s best pass rush of the game; far from it actually. Still, the pure strength on display to push a pocket even when his initial move stalls out it impressive.When he wins immediately, that’s when things get scary for a quarterback.This sack came on 3rd & 5 with the Eagles up 4 points early in the 4th quarter. Unfortunately it was wiped out due to Barnett lining up offsides, but from an evaluation standpoint that has no impact on Cox.Image
    Alex Mack is a former first round pick and five-time Pro Bowler. Cox beat him clean when he got his opportunities. First-step quickness and violent hands are his calling card, and they showed up in this match-up all game.The box score shows 1 sack http://www.eaglesauthorizedshops.com/authentic-jason-peters-jersey , PFF shows 7 pressures, and that’s not even the whole story. Defensive coordinator Jim Schwartz seems willing to aid Cox in his quest, giving him an abnormally high 93% of the teams’ defensive snaps. If he continues at this usage and quality of play, the sacks and pressures will stack up and Cox will have his name firmly in the Defensive Player of the Year conversation. He's back.Carson Wentz has been cleared to return and is slated to start for the Philadelphia Eagles against Indianapolis in Week 3."I was impressed with how well he attacked his rehab throughout the offseason," coach Doug Pederson said Monday. "He's done everything we've asked him to do and he's ready to go."Wentz tore his left ACL and LCL on Dec. 10, 2017 in a game against the Los Angeles Rams and had surgery three days later. Backup quarterback Nick Foles led the Eagles to their first NFL title since 1960 and was Super Bowl MVP in the 41-33 victory over New England.Foles embraced his role from the start and wanted to return to the Eagles this season instead of seeking a starting opportunity elsewhere."The greatest thing for me is that (quarterback) room has no egos," Pederson said. "Nick all along has understood that this is Carson's football team. We owe a lot of gratitude to Nick Foles for what he's done and how he's led this team. He's very supportive."Wentz set a single-season franchise record with 33 touchdown passes last season. The final one came a few plays after he suffered his injury.Wentz, the No. 2 overall pick in 2016, finished third in NFL MVP voting in his second year. Pederson doesn't expect him to pick up where he left off immediately."It's going to take some time to get in the rhythm and flow of the game Carson Wentz Jersey ," Pederson said. "The speed of the game is different than practice. He will be totally prepared. He comes early, stays late, asks a lot of questions, he has a lot of ideas. He'll be ready mentally."The Eagles (1-1) lost 27-21 at Tampa Bay (2-0) on Sunday.Wide receiver Mike Wallace broke his fibula in the first quarter and will miss several weeks.Wentz probably won't have top receiver Alshon Jeffery, either. He's been sidelined since having offseason shoulder surgery and Pederson said Jeffery is week to week."Carson's not Superman. It's going to take the 10 other guys around him to do their job as well," Pederson said.
    zhangzk
    Starszy szeregowy

Data urodzenia: 13 10 1987

Prezenty!

Uwaga! - Rozdajemy prezenty! - Zarejestruj się już dziś i zgarnij prezent!

Post przez Vito

Cześć! Widzę, że przeglądasz ten temat jako niezalogowany / niezarejestrowany użytkownik! Zarejestruj się na naszym forum a otrzymasz prezent, który z pewnością przyda Ci się na treningach!

Wśród wszystkich zarejestrowanych użytkowników rozlosujemy między innymi: rękawiczki i pasy kulturystyczne, shakery oraz opaski na rękę z motywującym napisem!

REGULAMIN:
    • Losowanie prezentów odbędzie się 10 stycznia 2016r. przez Administratora forum Kulturystyczni.pl
    • W losowaniu weźmie udział każdy zarejestrowany użytkownik forum Kulturystyczni.pl, który na swoim koncie posiada co najmniej 3 pochwały.
    • Każdy wylosowany przez nas użytkownik otrzyma po jednym prezencie.
    LISTA PREZENTÓW:
    • 3x Rękawiczki do ćwiczeń
    • 3x Pas kulturystyczny
    • 3x Shaker
    • 3x Opaska na rękę z motywującym napisem
    Życzymy szczęścia! Zarejestruj konto i zgarnij prezent!
    Awatar użytkownika
    Vito
    Administrator

Re: Fletcher Cox’s quest for hardware starts hot Fletcher Co

Postprzez valdunn » 12 Marzec 2021, o 11:49

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    languagelaboratory.ruинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
    valdunn
    Marszałek

Pochwały: 1
    Data urodzenia: 03 05 1984

Wróć do Dieta i Zdrowe Odżywianie

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] oraz 1 gość