Szybkie logowanie
  • Strona główna Metodyka Dieta i Zdrowe Odżywianie
  • takes on history

Kulturystyka, fitness, trójbój siłowy, dwubój, sztuki walki, strongman czy inne sporty siłowe to nie tylko sam trening. To również odpowiednia dieta która jest podstawą w tym sporcie.

Moderator: Michał Bodzioch

takes on history

Postprzez DMT » 26 Kwiecień 2018, o 03:14

BRUSSELS nike shox oz d tilbud , Sept. 21 (Xinhua) -- The European Commission Monday said it adopted a cross border cooperation program for Slovenia and Hungary.

The total value of the program is 18.6 million euros (20.91 U.S. dollars), with 14.8 million euros coming from the European Regional Development Fund.

Corina Cretu, European Commissioner for Regional Policy, said: "This program will primarily focus on tourism, as it is the region's key competitive sector. There is no doubt the local communities will reap the economic benefits of an increased tourism flow."

The EU investments will aim to preserve and promote the natural and cultural heritage of the program area covering two Slovene and two Hungarian regions.

The program will support the development of a sustainable tourism activity, in particular in rural areas. Attractions will be connected with new bike and hike paths to form cross border tourism routes.

Moreover nike shox nz herre tilbud , the program will support the cooperation between public and non-governmental organizations in order to develop common solutions in healthcare and social services.

The announcement came on the occasion of the European Cooperation Day and a week after the celebration of the 25th anniversary of Interreg, the umbrella framework for EU's cross border cooperation programs.

With an aim to remove border obstacles and foster cross-border cooperation within the EU, the fifth programming period of Interreg for 2014-2020 has a budget of 10.1 billion euros invested in over 100 cooperation programs between regions and territorial, social and economic partners.

HOHHOT, July 30 (Xinhua) -- The second edition of a book about Karl Marx, aimed at boosting the 19th-century thinker's appeal among young people nike shox nz herre , was published on Friday.

The book, "Reliable Marx," was released by a subsidiary of the People's Publishing House at the 26th National Book Expo in north China's Inner Mongolia.

"We would like to bring Marx closer to our readers," said Zhong Jun, a research fellow with the Academy of Marxism of the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences. "In the book, we depicted a real and colorful Marx who still seems alive nike shox nz dame tilbud ," Zhong said.

Marxism is the guiding theory in philosophy and the social sciences in China. Courses on Marxism are required in Chinese schools, but many students find them boring.

In May a nine-episode talk show about Marx and Marxism debuted on Inner Mongolia Satellite Televison. A song from the program, called "Marx Is A Post-1990," went viral online, featuring rap lyrics about pop star Bruno Mars and declaring Marx an honorary member of China's "post-90s" generation.

The first edition of the book, based on the TV program nike shox nz dame , was published in June. Zhong, one of the book's editors, didn't disclose sales numbers, but told Xinhua that it was among the top ten most popular books that month.

"Several chapters were available online, with each getting two to three million hits," he said.

The book introduced the works of Karl Marx http://www.shoxskotilbuddk.com/nike-shox-nz-tilbud.html , such as "Das Kapital" and "The Communist Manifesto," through story-telling. It also discussed the problems young Chinese people face and attempt to give solutions based on Marxist methodology and perspectives.

Most editors of the book are in their 30s, according to Zhong. "They know how young people in China think and how they speak," Zhong said.

The book includes chapters with titles like "Marx joined two groups on WeChat" and "The lasting bromance."

Humorous, modern takes on history and the classics have become popular in China in the past decade. In 2006, a customs officer in south China's Guangdong province rose to fame after he wrote an Internet slang-filled book about the history of China's Ming Dynasty (1368 - 1644).

The book has already won over some young fans since its initial June release.

"Cool. It is an original and lovely book. I can understand the boring theories now nike shox nz tilbud ," wrote Sohu forum commenter "Pidan," who has read "Reliable Marx."

"Karl Marx is no longer the old man with a beard as portrayed in the picture in our textbooks next to Chairman Mao," said commenter Dongchongxiacao on a Xinhuanet forum. "He was so talented. After reading 'Reliable Marx,' I want to examine his works."

Kamagra Oral Jelly - Save Your Sex Life Today Huckeba Haren
    Submitted 2014-02-20 09:56:36

Human body can be a machine, that starts to have issues as time passes. The most common problem that is found in men these days may be the erectile dysfunction. Within this problem, it might be hard for these to get great erection and due to which they lose interest of their love life. The main problem nike shox nz danmark , which usually rises by using it, is the unhappy partner. If you are unable to suit your partner, then you'll surely don't like your relationship and not just this but you will also feel ashamed. Well, there's no need to get stressed out because the remedy of this concern is to use Kamagra Oral Jelly.

Kamagra may be the medicine, which can be especially created for those people who are not able to get hard-on. This medication works like all other famous pills used for proper erections but the good thing about this kind of medicine is that it comes in are jelly, which is easy to swallow. If you are using Kamagra Australia 30 to 45 min's before doing intercourse http://www.shoxskotilbuddk.com/ , you will see good results and can benefit from the sex a lot more than before. Right after using this medicine, many people have seen more fun and an enhancement in their sex. It happens because Kamagra Oral Jelly may increase the the flow of blood in your sexual intercourse organ and then you get natural erecti.
    DMT
    Starszy sierżant sztabowy

Prezenty!

Uwaga! - Rozdajemy prezenty! - Zarejestruj się już dziś i zgarnij prezent!

Post przez Vito

Cześć! Widzę, że przeglądasz ten temat jako niezalogowany / niezarejestrowany użytkownik! Zarejestruj się na naszym forum a otrzymasz prezent, który z pewnością przyda Ci się na treningach!

Wśród wszystkich zarejestrowanych użytkowników rozlosujemy między innymi: rękawiczki i pasy kulturystyczne, shakery oraz opaski na rękę z motywującym napisem!

REGULAMIN:
    • Losowanie prezentów odbędzie się 10 stycznia 2016r. przez Administratora forum Kulturystyczni.pl
    • W losowaniu weźmie udział każdy zarejestrowany użytkownik forum Kulturystyczni.pl, który na swoim koncie posiada co najmniej 3 pochwały.
    • Każdy wylosowany przez nas użytkownik otrzyma po jednym prezencie.
    LISTA PREZENTÓW:
    • 3x Rękawiczki do ćwiczeń
    • 3x Pas kulturystyczny
    • 3x Shaker
    • 3x Opaska na rękę z motywującym napisem
    Życzymy szczęścia! Zarejestruj konto i zgarnij prezent!
    Awatar użytkownika
    Vito
    Administrator

takes on history

Postprzez valdunn » 7 Maj 2018, o 20:25

valdunn
    Marszałek

Pochwały: 1
    Data urodzenia: 03 05 1984

Re: takes on history

Postprzez valdunn » 17 Marzec 2021, o 12:15

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
    сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
    languagelaboratoryсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
    сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
    valdunn
    Marszałek

Pochwały: 1
    Data urodzenia: 03 05 1984

Wróć do Dieta i Zdrowe Odżywianie

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 1 gość