Szybkie logowanie
  • Strona główna Metodyka Dieta i Zdrowe Odżywianie
  • Tan said Cardiffs recent results do not justify Oles continu

Kulturystyka, fitness, trójbój siłowy, dwubój, sztuki walki, strongman czy inne sporty siłowe to nie tylko sam trening. To również odpowiednia dieta która jest podstawą w tym sporcie.

Moderator: Michał Bodzioch

Tan said Cardiffs recent results do not justify Oles continu

Postprzez wangshi0816 » 15 Grudzień 2017, o 07:57

MUNICH, Germany -- Sergio Ramos has his redemption, Cristiano Ronaldo has his goal record and Real Madrid is one win away from the long-awaited "Decima. Vlade Divac Jersey ." Real Madrid carried out coach Carlo Ancelottis game plan to perfection and routed title holder Bayern Munich 4-0 on Tuesday to reach its first Champions League final in 12 years. Madrid will play either Chelsea or city rival Atletico Madrid in the May 24 final in Lisbon. Madrid, a 5-0 aggregate winner over Bayern, will be seeking a record 10th title -- "La Decima" in Spanish. "We played a perfect game in the first half, we defended very well and pressed very high," Ancelotti said. "We used the space we had for counters, with some great passing." Madrid had never won in Munich in 10 previous matches, losing nine of them. But this time, Ancelottis team put its stamp on the game early and struck with awesome efficiency -- something its Italian coach had promised ahead of the match. Madrids sweeping, fast counterattacks paced by Ronaldo, Karim Benzema, Gareth Bale and Angel Di Maria, along with its tenacious tackling when Bayern tried to come out of the hosts own half, were a huge problem for Bayerns defence. However, the first two goals came from set pieces, as well as the last. Ramos, who missed the crucial penalty when Madrid lost to Bayern at the same stage in 2012 in a shootout, scored those first two goals and Ronaldo added two more to break the Champions League season record with a tally of 16. Ramos headed the first from a corner taken by Luka Modric in the 16th and nodded in the second four minutes later after a free kick from Angel Di Maria. "We prepared the set pieces and we used them to make things easy for us," Ancelotti said. "We knew they defend with a zone, not man to man." Ronaldo made it 3-0 to Madrid in the 34th minute after a perfectly executed counterattack and completed the victory with a free kick in the 89th as he shattered Barcelona star Lionel Messis record of 14 goals in a season. "Goals are great, satisfying on a personal level, but what matters is what we did as a team. The overall result was deserved," Ramos said. "Its a dream come true. Its a dream game, fantastic for all Madrid fans." After the final whistle, Madrid players put on T-shirts with the words Now for the 10th. It was a bitter defeat for Bayern coach Pep Guardiola, who had enjoyed so much success against Madrid when he was in charge of Barcelona. Bayern was seeking to become the first team to defend the Champions League title but instead slumped to its worst home defeat in the competition, and equaled its heaviest loss overall -- 4-0 away to Barcelona in 2009. Guardiola bemoaned the lack of possession in the first half -- although UEFA statistics show Bayern had two-thirds of possession for the game. "We didnt have ball possession and thats why we had no control," Guardiola said. "Its a great disappointment. 0-4 sounds very bitter," Bayern captain Philipp Lahm said. "We wanted a lot, but we failed tactically in the first half." Madrid had lost three consecutive semifinals, including a 2012 shootout when Ramos missed a penalty. Of five previous semifinal series against Bayern, Madrid had won only one. Coming into the match, Madrid had only two wins in 27 outings in Germany, with six draws. But Ancelotti had won with AC Milan in Bavaria and believed he could do it again. "Id won here, so thats why I felt confident about our chances here," the Italian said. "After 12 years to return to the Champions League final is very good for us." Holding midfielder Xabi Alonso will miss Madrids 13th final because of accumulated yellow cards. There is a good omen for Madrid: every time it had defeated a title holder, it went on to win the title -- in 1998, 2000 and 2002, the last two times getting through past Bayern, it the semifinals and quarterfinals, respectively. Madrid had won only two of its 27 previous matches in Germany, with six draws, but it has eliminated three German teams this season in succession -- Schalke, last seasons runner-up Borussia Dortmund and now Bayern. Ancelotti won the competition twice as a player with AC Milan in 1989 and 1990 -- under the European Cup format -- and then twice as coach of Milan in 2003 and 2007. Larry Nance Jr. Jersey . Scheffler told The Associated Press on Wednesday he made the choice because he had three concussions over the past four years. Los Angeles Lakers Jerseys . 5 Trade Deadline is drawing closer and teams will be deciding on whether to buy or sell. http://www.lakersbasketballshop.com/Jordan-Clarkson-Jersey/ . Cain departed in the fourth inning of a 10-5 loss to the Pirates on Thursday. X-rays on Cains bruised forearm were negative. He was hit when Sanchez led off the fourth with a groundout.Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and Felix Magath arrived with strong reputations for their first shot at management in English football last season.Neither of them lasted nine months.On Thursday, Solskjaer quit as Cardiff manager citing a difference in philosophy with the teams owners, and Magath was fired by Fulham hours later to leave the London club searching for its fourth coach since December.Both clubs were relegated from the Premier League last season and have been unable to stop their slide in the unforgiving 24-team League Championship. Fulham is in last place on one point from seven matches and Cardiff is 17th on eight points.In January, Solskjaer swapped job security at Molde, where he won three trophies in three years, and a settled family life in his native Norway, to try to keep Cardiff in Englands top division.But he failed to have the same impact he managed in his playing career at Manchester United, which reached its peak when he diverted home an injury-time winner in the Champions League final against Bayern Munich in 1999.Solskjaer, who spent 11 years at United and was known for hiis lethal finishing as a super-sub, decided to step down after holding talks with Cardiff owner Vincent Tan and chairman Mehmet Dalman. Josh Hart Jersey. Our difference in philosophy on how to manage the club made me decide to step aside and allow the club to move forward in the direction Vincent wants, Solskjaer said.Tan said Cardiffs recent results do not justify Oles continued role as manager at Cardiff.Magath arrived at Fulham a month after Solskjaer, on an 18-month contract and with a reputation for brutal training and fitness methods that earned him the nickname Torturer. He won Bundesliga titles with Bayern Munich and Wolfsburg in Germany.Fulham was bottom of the Premier League with 12 matches remaining, but Magath couldnt keep the team up.In 20 matches under Magath, Fulham won only four.This is an unfortunate but necessary change, Fulham chairman Shahid Khan said. I am doing what I feel is right and needed for Fulham ... for today as well as tomorrow.I thank our supporters for standing by us during these most difficult of times on the pitch, and promise better days ahead. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
    wangshi0816
    Starszy sierżant

Prezenty!

Uwaga! - Rozdajemy prezenty! - Zarejestruj się już dziś i zgarnij prezent!

Post przez Vito

Cześć! Widzę, że przeglądasz ten temat jako niezalogowany / niezarejestrowany użytkownik! Zarejestruj się na naszym forum a otrzymasz prezent, który z pewnością przyda Ci się na treningach!

Wśród wszystkich zarejestrowanych użytkowników rozlosujemy między innymi: rękawiczki i pasy kulturystyczne, shakery oraz opaski na rękę z motywującym napisem!

REGULAMIN:
    • Losowanie prezentów odbędzie się 10 stycznia 2016r. przez Administratora forum Kulturystyczni.pl
    • W losowaniu weźmie udział każdy zarejestrowany użytkownik forum Kulturystyczni.pl, który na swoim koncie posiada co najmniej 3 pochwały.
    • Każdy wylosowany przez nas użytkownik otrzyma po jednym prezencie.
    LISTA PREZENTÓW:
    • 3x Rękawiczki do ćwiczeń
    • 3x Pas kulturystyczny
    • 3x Shaker
    • 3x Opaska na rękę z motywującym napisem
    Życzymy szczęścia! Zarejestruj konto i zgarnij prezent!
    Awatar użytkownika
    Vito
    Administrator

Tan said Cardiffs recent results do not justify Oles continu

Postprzez valdunn » 7 Maj 2018, o 21:05

valdunn
    Marszałek

Pochwały: 1
    Data urodzenia: 03 05 1984

Re: Tan said Cardiffs recent results do not justify Oles con

Postprzez valdunn » 17 Marzec 2021, o 13:32

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
    сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
    languagelaboratoryсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
    сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
    valdunn
    Marszałek

Pochwały: 1
    Data urodzenia: 03 05 1984

Wróć do Dieta i Zdrowe Odżywianie

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 1 gość