Szybkie logowanie
  • Strona główna Metodyka Suplementy i Odżywki
  • The net amount of vaporization laser

Sporty siłowe takie jak kulturystyka, fitness strongman czy sztuki walki to także suplementy i odżywki, zobacz jak wspomagać odżywianie aby uzyskać lepsze efekty. Suplement diety jest to dodatek, uzupełnienie diety.

Moderatorzy: Michał Bodzioch, StalMOD

The net amount of vaporization laser

Postprzez htpow » 15 Marzec 2017, o 07:32

The physics and characteristics of the Red Laser light, such as wavelength and power densities, influence efficiency of treatment and safety profiles of various laser techniques and systems.This laser system is commercially marketed and manufactured.

I bought another 500mw Red Laser diode 650nm from the same seller and drive it with 300-400mA.In laser physics, we call those two quantities temporal coherence and spatial coherence.We'd find that the coherence length of a laser pointer is usually on the order of a meter or so.

These factors explain why recently the main development of high powered laser is in cosmetic treatments.This characterization will include careful measurements of the laser wavelength.To do this a laser with a known wavelength had to be used.It could be determined what voltage to set the laser at to reach a certain temperature.

This advanced violet dot high powered laser is making great work for accurate dot aligning for medical treatment devices.The known factors are the parameters of the laser (wavelength, power, time and mode of emission, beam profile and spot size).Endoscopic treatment by laser will only deal with the emergency.When the exposure time of the laser is lower than the characteristic time of thermal diffusion in the tissue.

Visible green laser pointers (400–700 nm) operating at less than 1 mW power are Class 2 or II, and visible laser pointers operating with 1–5 mW power.When not using it, please take off the battery from the laser to avoid damage.It is noticeable and the green beam itself can be seen in mid-air in dark conditions, not just a laser beam dot.

If a green laser divergence (beam spread) is increased, the hazard distances directly decrease.Going from a 5 mW to a 500 mW laser is a 100 times power increase.For visible lasers, the wavelength (color) does not affect the eye hazard.A typical cheap green laser pointer shined at an airplane two miles away will seriously distract the pilot.

The net amount of vaporization and coagulation effects produced by a Laser Engraver DIY can influence efficiency of tissue removal.The high power laser beam may be collimated down and concentrated to cast an intense, highly visible beam of light able to be seen at distances up to 3 miles.200mv high power green laser pointer can make the light travelled to a range of 10 to 10000m.
    http://bobford.ning.com/video/htpow-1000mw-non-wifi-laser-wavelength-engraver-cutter
    http://rlxclub.com/forums/Thread-2-W-laser-beam-is-called-a-seed-beam
    htpow
    Szeregowy

Data urodzenia: 03 01 1991

Prezenty!

Uwaga! - Rozdajemy prezenty! - Zarejestruj się już dziś i zgarnij prezent!

Post przez Vito

Cześć! Widzę, że przeglądasz ten temat jako niezalogowany / niezarejestrowany użytkownik! Zarejestruj się na naszym forum a otrzymasz prezent, który z pewnością przyda Ci się na treningach!

Wśród wszystkich zarejestrowanych użytkowników rozlosujemy między innymi: rękawiczki i pasy kulturystyczne, shakery oraz opaski na rękę z motywującym napisem!

REGULAMIN:
    • Losowanie prezentów odbędzie się 10 stycznia 2016r. przez Administratora forum Kulturystyczni.pl
    • W losowaniu weźmie udział każdy zarejestrowany użytkownik forum Kulturystyczni.pl, który na swoim koncie posiada co najmniej 3 pochwały.
    • Każdy wylosowany przez nas użytkownik otrzyma po jednym prezencie.
    LISTA PREZENTÓW:
    • 3x Rękawiczki do ćwiczeń
    • 3x Pas kulturystyczny
    • 3x Shaker
    • 3x Opaska na rękę z motywującym napisem
    Życzymy szczęścia! Zarejestruj konto i zgarnij prezent!
    Awatar użytkownika
    Vito
    Administrator

Re: The net amount of vaporization laser

Postprzez valdunn » 25 Listopad 2021, o 08:05

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
    сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
    languagelaboratoryсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
    сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
    valdunn
    Marszałek

Pochwały: 1
    Data urodzenia: 03 05 1984

Wróć do Suplementy i Odżywki

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 1 gość