Szybkie logowanie
  • Strona główna Metodyka Suplementy i Odżywki
  • Visit daily for the latest deals!

Sporty siłowe takie jak kulturystyka, fitness strongman czy sztuki walki to także suplementy i odżywki, zobacz jak wspomagać odżywianie aby uzyskać lepsze efekty. Suplement diety jest to dodatek, uzupełnienie diety.

Moderatorzy: Michał Bodzioch, StalMOD

Visit daily for the latest deals!

Postprzez ZakM » 23 Maj 2017, o 06:38

adidas Originals is always looking for different way to re-invent the classic adidas originals superstar 80s womens trainers silhouette. With colorways like this upcoming “Metal Gold” edition, you can bet that 2015 will be a big year for the Three Stripes.Taking a look at this gold draped sneaker the first thing that catches your eye is the upper that looks like a wrinkled piece of aluminum foil. To our surprise it is gold wrinkled leather. The iconic shell-toe is constructed of a metal gold appearance that adds to the flashiness of the shoe. Black accents work the leather Three Stripes on the side panels, tongue, heel tab and mesh inner lining while a white rubber sole finishes off the look.
    </br></br>
    Renowned as much for his musical talents as he is for his contributions to the art world and fashion, Pharrell Williams has teamed up with adidas Originals for the highly anticipated ‘Solid’ Pack. Combining the much loved sportswear aesthetic of the German sportswear giant and Pharrell’s flair for for colour and design, the collection infuses iconic pieces with a playful, dynamic energy thanks to vividly bright colour and pop art inspired detailing.Taking on the classic tennis shoe design, the adidas stan smith mens black drapes the silhouette in a bold monochrome make up. Constructed with full leather uppers, a tonal vulcanised sole unit and a selection of detailing coming directly from the man himself, it is finished off with a logo print at the heel and a graphic print insole.
    </br></br>
    With a unique combination of shapes, angles and materials, the adidas nmd r1 womens black white shoes pay homage to adidas’ innovation. Modern construction and bold archival details combine to form a dynamic trainer. With a two tone effect mesh upper and responsive boost underfoot, these shoes boast new levels of flexibility, stability and strength. A running inspired sneaker with some of adidas' top innovations.The upper is notably clad in the iconic BAPE camo, while hits of white on the Three Stripes, lace locks and laces juxtapose the military tones. Areas of beige also accent the upper parts on seams and the back panel, which comes complete with a debossed adidas Originals logo. We then find a boost sole with black and green tooling on the sides that complement the color scheme of the shoe as a whole. Finishing touches include a BAPE camo insole that is contrasted by white logos and branded heel tabs.
    </br></br>
    adidas’ high-tech sneaker is updated with two-tone melange uppers in the latest release of the adidas nmd xr1 uk sale. Using the innovative “Three Stripes” technology, this street-ready design is built for today’s modern nomad with its boost energy-returning properties that charge you with an endless supply of light, fast energy. The two-toned flat knitted uppers boast a luxurious nubuck heel patch and a mesh lining for maximum breathability, finished with TPU 3-stripes and TPU heel cage.Looking to the best of adidas technologies and fusing them with progressive street-ready design, the NMD is built for today's urban nomad. Pushing the limits of modern street style, these men's shoes have a sleek, deconstructed profile with a two-tone Primeknit upper featuring a "white noise" graphic. Built with a sock-like construction, moulded EVA plugs and responsive boost cushioning that keeps every step light and full of energy.
    ZakM
    Szeregowy

Data urodzenia: 15 03 1993

Prezenty!

Uwaga! - Rozdajemy prezenty! - Zarejestruj się już dziś i zgarnij prezent!

Post przez Vito

Cześć! Widzę, że przeglądasz ten temat jako niezalogowany / niezarejestrowany użytkownik! Zarejestruj się na naszym forum a otrzymasz prezent, który z pewnością przyda Ci się na treningach!

Wśród wszystkich zarejestrowanych użytkowników rozlosujemy między innymi: rękawiczki i pasy kulturystyczne, shakery oraz opaski na rękę z motywującym napisem!

REGULAMIN:
    • Losowanie prezentów odbędzie się 10 stycznia 2016r. przez Administratora forum Kulturystyczni.pl
    • W losowaniu weźmie udział każdy zarejestrowany użytkownik forum Kulturystyczni.pl, który na swoim koncie posiada co najmniej 3 pochwały.
    • Każdy wylosowany przez nas użytkownik otrzyma po jednym prezencie.
    LISTA PREZENTÓW:
    • 3x Rękawiczki do ćwiczeń
    • 3x Pas kulturystyczny
    • 3x Shaker
    • 3x Opaska na rękę z motywującym napisem
    Życzymy szczęścia! Zarejestruj konto i zgarnij prezent!
    Awatar użytkownika
    Vito
    Administrator

Re: Visit daily for the latest deals!

Postprzez valdunn » 26 Listopad 2021, o 11:57

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
    сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
    languagelaboratoryсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
    сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
    valdunn
    Marszałek

Pochwały: 1
    Data urodzenia: 03 05 1984

Wróć do Suplementy i Odżywki

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 1 gość