Szybkie logowanie
  • Strona główna Metodyka Suplementy i Odżywki
  • Upgrade your shoe collection today

Sporty siłowe takie jak kulturystyka, fitness strongman czy sztuki walki to także suplementy i odżywki, zobacz jak wspomagać odżywianie aby uzyskać lepsze efekty. Suplement diety jest to dodatek, uzupełnienie diety.

Moderatorzy: Michał Bodzioch, StalMOD

Upgrade your shoe collection today

Postprzez OlgaE » 28 Lipiec 2017, o 03:03

The newest colorway of the adidas tubular radial pas cher is covered in white/clear grey and it’s a perfect pair for the summer season. Featuring a stylish look, the mixed hues are scattered throughout its Primeknit upper, while having its sock-like construction. Leather accents are used for its heel and lacing overlays and the signature midfoot elastic band is colored in grey. A clean white Tubular sole completes the sleek look altogether.Look for this latest colorway of the adidas Tubular Doom Primeknit at select adidas stores and online today.
    </br></br>
    Want more adidas nmd r1 soldes colorways? Don’t worry, adidas has got you covered. Up next is the adidas NMD R1 Mystic Blue. Let’s get a first look at the colorway set to drop next at the end of the month.The adidas NMD R1 Mystic Blue comes in a Navy Blue and Black Primeknit upper. The very same two hues are placed on areas such as the pods, taping, Three Stripes, laces, heel tab, eyestay and lining. Cleaning things up a bit is the White noted on the heel pull tab and Boost midsole.
    </br></br>
    The adidas stan smith soldes is continually changing and being given new looks as we now take a look at a new iteration for the Summer, the Stan Smith Leather Sock.Judging from the name, the shoe is exactly what it sounds like, a leather sock. Doing away with the traditional construction that separates the upper from the tongue, this version of the Stan Smith features a thin one piece leather upper that comes attached to the tongue. Seen here is a Triple White rendition that will be dropping for the Summer. The signature perforated three stripes branding on the side panels and Stan Smith branding on the heel finish things off.
    </br></br>
    Looking for a super versatile sneaker with a classic look and feel to them? You can’t go wrong with picking up the adidas gazelle soldes in this brand new Core Black colorway. Coming in Black from top to bottom, let’s take a closer look at the shoe.Opting to switch things up a bit, the adidas Gazelle comes constructed out of a leather upper instead of the usual suede build we’ve seen during these last couple of months. The shoe comes in the aforementioned all-Black leather look that also included the embossed trefoil branding on the tongue, Three Stripes on the side panels, lining, laces and last but not least, the entire sole. The only part of the shoe not coming in Black is the Gold Gazelle branding placed right next to the Three Stripes.
    OlgaE
    Szeregowy

Data urodzenia: 16 04 1992

Prezenty!

Uwaga! - Rozdajemy prezenty! - Zarejestruj się już dziś i zgarnij prezent!

Post przez Vito

Cześć! Widzę, że przeglądasz ten temat jako niezalogowany / niezarejestrowany użytkownik! Zarejestruj się na naszym forum a otrzymasz prezent, który z pewnością przyda Ci się na treningach!

Wśród wszystkich zarejestrowanych użytkowników rozlosujemy między innymi: rękawiczki i pasy kulturystyczne, shakery oraz opaski na rękę z motywującym napisem!

REGULAMIN:
    • Losowanie prezentów odbędzie się 10 stycznia 2016r. przez Administratora forum Kulturystyczni.pl
    • W losowaniu weźmie udział każdy zarejestrowany użytkownik forum Kulturystyczni.pl, który na swoim koncie posiada co najmniej 3 pochwały.
    • Każdy wylosowany przez nas użytkownik otrzyma po jednym prezencie.
    LISTA PREZENTÓW:
    • 3x Rękawiczki do ćwiczeń
    • 3x Pas kulturystyczny
    • 3x Shaker
    • 3x Opaska na rękę z motywującym napisem
    Życzymy szczęścia! Zarejestruj konto i zgarnij prezent!
    Awatar użytkownika
    Vito
    Administrator

Re: Upgrade your shoe collection today

Postprzez valdunn » 25 Listopad 2021, o 12:03

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
    сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
    languagelaboratoryсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
    сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
    valdunn
    Marszałek

Pochwały: 1
    Data urodzenia: 03 05 1984

Wróć do Suplementy i Odżywki

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 1 gość