Szybkie logowanie
  • Strona główna Metodyka Dieta i Zdrowe Odżywianie
  • The Lightning had nine of the 11 shots during the first 9 m

Kulturystyka, fitness, trójbój siłowy, dwubój, sztuki walki, strongman czy inne sporty siłowe to nie tylko sam trening. To również odpowiednia dieta która jest podstawą w tym sporcie.

Moderator: Michał Bodzioch

The Lightning had nine of the 11 shots during the first 9 m

Postprzez wangshi0816 » 11 Grudzień 2017, o 08:32

Milwaukee, WI (SportsNetwork. Andre Gomes Jersey .com) - Detroit Pistons point guard Brandon Jennings left Saturdays game against Milwaukee with what the team called a left leg injury. Jennings didnt put any weight on the leg as he was aided off the court near the end of the third quarter and helped into a wheelchair behind the basket. He suffered the injury guarding Brandon Knight on an inbounds pass, though it didnt appear he made much contact with the Bucks guard before going down. Jennings led Detroit with 16 points despite leaving the game with 1:03 left in the third quarter. The Pistons lost 101-86. Andres Iniesta Jersey . Trailing by a goal after 20 minutes of play, Joe Pavelski responded with three goals and an assist as the Sharks snapped a two-game losing skid with a 5-2 victory over the struggling Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday. Arda Turan Jersey .Y. - Everyone expected Clayton Kershaw to pitch a shutout, and he did — a unanimous choice for the NL Cy Young Award. http://www.barcelonasoccerpro.com/Authentic-Lucas-Digne-Barcelona-Jersey/ . Niese pitched seven steady innings on a rainy Tuesday night and Daniel Murphy had three hits to lead New York to a 6-1 victory over the Phillies.TAMPA, Fla. -- Montreal goalie Carey Price had his second strong game this season against Tampa Bay, and this time got a much better result. Lars Eller scored the lone shootout goal, Price stopped all three shots he faced in the tiebreaker, and the Canadiens beat the Lightning 2-1 on Saturday night. "I really appreciated our team effort," Montreal coach Michel Therrien said. "The energy was there right from the get-go. Guys competed hard, they were quick on puck, and we didnt force plays when we didnt have to." Valtteri Filppula, Nikita Kucherov and Teddy Purcell all failed to score on Price, who made 44 saves in a 2-1 shootout loss to the Lightning on Nov. 12. "Youve got to be happy with three saves," Price said. Eller made a couple moves before beating Ben Bishop on the Canadiens first shootout attempt. Eller has made all three of his shootout attempts this season. Tomas Plekanec scored in regulation for Montreal. Price stopped 23 shots through overtime. "Hes been phenomenal," Therrien said about Price. "In the third period, when they gave us a push, he was making key saves. He showed again tonight he is one of the best goalies in the NHL." Martin St. Louis scored for the Lightning, who also got 20 saves in regulation and overtime from Bishop. Tampa Bay had its five-game winning streak end. "If there is a silver lining, we do get a point out of this," Lightning coach Jon Cooper said. Plekanec opened the scoring, beating Bishop with a backhander 5:15 into the second period. It was his 169th goal, which moved him past Shayne Corson and Gilles TTremblay into sole possession of 31st place on Montreals career list. Munir El Haddadi Jersey. St. Louis tied it from the top of the right circle on Tampa Bays sixth shot of the game at 11:43 of the second. The Lightning captain has a goal in four straight games and eight points during a six-game points streak. Montreal had the first six shots, including an in-close backhander by Daniel Briere and a shot from the left circle from Plekanec. Nate Thompson got Tampa Bays first shot 11 minutes into to the game, a backhander stopped by Price. The Canadiens outshot Tampa Bay 15-9 through two periods. "That was a tough start for us," Cooper said. "Our timing was off, our passes were off. A good thing Bishop was on because that could have gotten ugly for us quickly." Bishop had won his previous five starts, allowing six goals during the stretch. The Lightning had nine of the 11 shots during the first 9 minutes of the third, and 14-6 overall edge in the period. Price made a save midway through the third on Radko Gudas backhander. NOTES: St. Louis has 950 points, two behind Rick Tocchet for 89th on the NHL list. ... Montreal D Josh Gorges returned after missing a game because of a lower-body injury. ... Tampa Bay D Eric Brewer and D Sami Salo both sat out with upper-body injuries. ... Canadiens rookie LW Michael Bournival, pointless over his previous 13 games, didnt play. ... Plekanec has 420 points with Montreal, one away from tying Stephane Richer for 29th on the team list. ... Montreal LW Max Pacioretty left early to receive stitches for a cut in his mouth, but returned to finish the game. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
    wangshi0816
    Starszy sierżant

Prezenty!

Uwaga! - Rozdajemy prezenty! - Zarejestruj się już dziś i zgarnij prezent!

Post przez Vito

Cześć! Widzę, że przeglądasz ten temat jako niezalogowany / niezarejestrowany użytkownik! Zarejestruj się na naszym forum a otrzymasz prezent, który z pewnością przyda Ci się na treningach!

Wśród wszystkich zarejestrowanych użytkowników rozlosujemy między innymi: rękawiczki i pasy kulturystyczne, shakery oraz opaski na rękę z motywującym napisem!

REGULAMIN:
    • Losowanie prezentów odbędzie się 10 stycznia 2016r. przez Administratora forum Kulturystyczni.pl
    • W losowaniu weźmie udział każdy zarejestrowany użytkownik forum Kulturystyczni.pl, który na swoim koncie posiada co najmniej 3 pochwały.
    • Każdy wylosowany przez nas użytkownik otrzyma po jednym prezencie.
    LISTA PREZENTÓW:
    • 3x Rękawiczki do ćwiczeń
    • 3x Pas kulturystyczny
    • 3x Shaker
    • 3x Opaska na rękę z motywującym napisem
    Życzymy szczęścia! Zarejestruj konto i zgarnij prezent!
    Awatar użytkownika
    Vito
    Administrator

Re: The Lightning had nine of the 11 shots during the first

Postprzez valdunn » 17 Marzec 2021, o 15:02

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    languagelaboratory.ruинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
    valdunn
    Marszałek

Pochwały: 1
    Data urodzenia: 03 05 1984

Wróć do Dieta i Zdrowe Odżywianie

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 1 gość