Szybkie logowanie
  • Strona główna Metodyka Dieta i Zdrowe Odżywianie
  • this area are: Elephant

Kulturystyka, fitness, trójbój siłowy, dwubój, sztuki walki, strongman czy inne sporty siłowe to nie tylko sam trening. To również odpowiednia dieta która jest podstawą w tym sporcie.

Moderator: Michał Bodzioch

this area are: Elephant

Postprzez DMT » 31 Styczeń 2018, o 04:53

I went out to dinner recently with some older relatives. They love to go to these all-you-can-eat buffets. There were a lot of hefty people there. One woman had to use 2 chairs to hold her very wide bottom.

When women gain weight it tends to go to the hips first. For guys it?s the big bellies that hang over their pants.

They all piled multiple plates high with a ridiculous amount of food. If there were any individual flavors before they started piling the food on http://www.nhlcapitalsteamshop.com/adidas+jonas+siegenthaler+capitals+jersey , it?s a sure thing they didn?t last through the buffet line.

You see people in those places go after their dinner like down hill racers or pie eating contest competitors.

Or they yell ?Food fight!? except they toss, cram and snort the food down their throats instead of around the room. It?s like pigs at an indoor trough (oink).

They are going to eat all they can as fast as they can before someone else gets it. And it?s mostly junk food, too.

For those of us who really like food and want to savor it and truly appreciate it eating everything fast is just wrong. So are several pounds of food on one little plate.
    A plate with a rim is only supposed to have food in the middle of the plate. There is not supposed to be food on the rim of the plate.

I bought some new china to add to my ever-growing collection. It is called ?Grand Gourmet?. It includes rimmed soup bowls that will hold 4 CUPS of soup in one serving. I only bought the salad plates because I DON?T WANT TO BE A GRAND GOURMET (translation, ?big eater?).

My grandparents had a farm. Every morning they would put milk in a cream separator. They would keep the cream and the whole milk for their use and save the skim milk for the pigs. Then they would add things they could feed the pigs throughout the morning. The pigs liked it fine, but I wouldn?t.

How can you enjoy the flavors if you just cram everything onto your plate and then down your throat as quickly as possible so then you can get MORE? After all if you want to get your money?s worth from an all-you-can-eat buffet you have to eat a LOT. Right?

Well, maybe not.

If you eat all that food frequently, you will gain weight and then pay a lot of money to doctors and hospitals for treatment for all the deadly health problems associated with obesity like high blood pressure, heart disease and diabetes.

And you will also pay more for health insurance than your peers who maintain a normal weight.

And you may die younger and special order a ?biggie size? coffin.

And that might not be where you want your Olympic event to end.

To me a plate is like a work of art. I want to be able to see and taste and enjoy all the flavors of a particular recipe, not a bunch of recipes all junked together and dumped into a pig trough of a plate.

A beautiful salad can be exquisite to the eye as well as the palate. And the aromas can be appreciated, too.

Think of the perfume of fresh ginger or pineapple or citrus.

Eating well is one of the great pleasures of life. Take time to enjoy it. Eat only the best and most flavorful foods. Skip the sugar and forget the competition to see who can eat the most. Your body is a temple. Treat it with the respect it deserves.
    The capital state of Meghalaya and the nominal state in India-Shillong is a home to Khasis. The city is covered by rolling hills about the town that is similar and remind of the European settlers of Scotland. Thus it denoted as “Scotland of the East”. The town is located in the core of the plateaus and enclosed by the three mountains: Lum Sohpetbneng, Lum Diengiei and Lum Shillong. Mostly the area consists of Khasis and also there are majority of nomads population from different Indian state: Bengali, Nepali, Assamese, Biharis and Marwari’s that makes the city a multi-ethic.

The most visit tourist spot in this area are: Elephant Falls, Lady Hydari Park, Wards Lake, Gleneagles of the East, Shillong Peak, Entomological Museum and Chrysalis the Gallery. The city also boomed as an educational center for the whole northeastern region. Here you will get the first rate colleges and educational institutes which offer different courses in varied subjects: Northern eastern Hill University, CMJ University, Indian Institute of Management, National Institute of Technology, Shillong Institute of Hotel Management, English and Foreign Language University, ST. Edmund’s College, St. Anthony’s College and Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Science. Nongthymmai is a township in the east Khasi Hills in Shillong and it is known as a census town.

The literacy rate in this town is 82% that is higher than national average literacy rate. NEHU University is the eminent one in this area. This area also has top and best schools that are affiliated to diverse educational boards: CBSE, ICSE, IB, NIOS and state board of Meghalaya. Here, you will get private, public, International, kindergarten and residential schools that offers splendid education.

Day-boarding schools in Nongthymmai have a sound environment and marvelous infrastructure to craft an absolute learning ambience giving individual attention to each child .Here is perfect student teacher ratio in the class that promotes healthy learning. These schools offer all necessary amenities that are crucial for active learning: airy and spacious class rooms, modern science laboratories and rich library. Teachers also impart value based education that empowers students to face the difficulties of life. Nursery and play school are amazing with their childhood learning programs and activities. Kids play different games that help them to learn age-appropriate behavior.

Story telling sessions, creative works, nursery rhymes and i. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL Jerseys Free Shipping
    DMT
    Starszy sierżant sztabowy

Prezenty!

Uwaga! - Rozdajemy prezenty! - Zarejestruj się już dziś i zgarnij prezent!

Post przez Vito

Cześć! Widzę, że przeglądasz ten temat jako niezalogowany / niezarejestrowany użytkownik! Zarejestruj się na naszym forum a otrzymasz prezent, który z pewnością przyda Ci się na treningach!

Wśród wszystkich zarejestrowanych użytkowników rozlosujemy między innymi: rękawiczki i pasy kulturystyczne, shakery oraz opaski na rękę z motywującym napisem!

REGULAMIN:
    • Losowanie prezentów odbędzie się 10 stycznia 2016r. przez Administratora forum Kulturystyczni.pl
    • W losowaniu weźmie udział każdy zarejestrowany użytkownik forum Kulturystyczni.pl, który na swoim koncie posiada co najmniej 3 pochwały.
    • Każdy wylosowany przez nas użytkownik otrzyma po jednym prezencie.
    LISTA PREZENTÓW:
    • 3x Rękawiczki do ćwiczeń
    • 3x Pas kulturystyczny
    • 3x Shaker
    • 3x Opaska na rękę z motywującym napisem
    Życzymy szczęścia! Zarejestruj konto i zgarnij prezent!
    Awatar użytkownika
    Vito
    Administrator

this area are: Elephant

Postprzez valdunn » 7 Maj 2018, o 21:59

valdunn
    Marszałek

Pochwały: 1
    Data urodzenia: 03 05 1984

Re: this area are: Elephant

Postprzez valdunn » 17 Marzec 2021, o 16:00

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    languagelaboratory.ruинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
    valdunn
    Marszałek

Pochwały: 1
    Data urodzenia: 03 05 1984

Wróć do Dieta i Zdrowe Odżywianie

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 1 gość