Szybkie logowanie
  • Strona główna Metodyka Dieta i Zdrowe Odżywianie
  • mens nike

Kulturystyka, fitness, trójbój siłowy, dwubój, sztuki walki, strongman czy inne sporty siłowe to nie tylko sam trening. To również odpowiednia dieta która jest podstawą w tym sporcie.

Moderator: Michał Bodzioch

mens nike

Postprzez Constance Truman » 30 Styczeń 2018, o 02:58

The Nike mens nike Lunar Blazer gets a makeover with Lunarlon cushioning in an all-new  Hyper Blue colorway. Mixing elements of the original Nike Blazer, this retro gets updated with a sport-inspired Lunarlon midsole which aims to provide soft shock absorption and impact protection. Complete with a white leather base, this new drop displays stylish elephant print detailing, plus hyper blue and black accents throughout. Selling quickly, the Nike Lunar Blazer  White/Hyper Blue-Black is now available at a retail price of $110 online now through the NikeStore.

Contrary to the previousofferings, this pair will consist of a black and legion green suede base which ultimately blends well with its contrasting laser orange inner lining. Complete with a white midsole and gum outsole, what are your thoughts on this latest Janoski? Priced at £60.00 ($97 USD), you may find the Nike SB Stefan Janoski  Black/Legion Green-Laser Orange through select UK retailers like COMMONN today. Keep mens nike air max it here at Sneaker Files for more word on a stateside release.

The Nike Air Diamond Turf is the latest Nike retro to be overtaken by the popular  Oregon Ducks theme. What pays homage to the prestigious sports program, this Nike Air Diamond Turf features an apple green nubuck base nike 2017 with contrasting hits of streak yellow, white, and black. Other notable details include the Ducks team logo across each back heel and commemorative team-inspired graphic insoles. Set a retail price of $120 and releasing November 9th, stay tuned to Sneaker Files for more detailed images.

Nike is putting out some serious colorways for the women lately as well as the men s running and training shoes, and these fall beauties are no exception. The sock-fit Free Flyknit+ has become one of the more popular, comfortable running shoes on the market and with a Raspberry Red and Laser Orange upper it s hard to go nike 2017 shoes wrong. The midsole is also the Laser Orange above the tan technological outsole. These can be yours now if you head over to Titolo but don t forget to return to Sneakerfiles for all your your Nike Running needs and much more!

If you thought the hybrid AF1 buck was going to stop with the Gary Payton-inspired kicks, we are here to inform you that you were wrong. Posted after the jump is your first look at the Nike Air Force 1 Low CMFT Penny Hardaway . In combing one of Penny Hardaways most iconic signature shoes with the Air Force 1 silhouette, you get this interesting mashup. Featuring a black nubuck base, all of you sneakerheads will surely notice the wavy white foamposite-like side panels. In sporting a clear Orlando Magic-like color scheme, there shouldn t be any doubt in your minds about who these kicks are intended to represent. Read on after the jump to check out a detailed look and be sure to keep checking with SneakerFiles for more information.

As Nike continues to keep everyone on their toes, especially with the new What The Kobe s that we got a first look at this week, the Kobe 8 will get another favorable colorway with the Pit Viper theme. The cheap nike shoes Kobe 8 has many different areas to customize and with these Nike took the Pit Viper overlay and made it Mine Grey as well as the outsole. The laces and Nike Swoosh along the side are both matching purple where as the red takes on some of the accents towards the back. Kobe s signature and the midsole are both black with red speckle being featured on the midsole. There has not been a release date for the Nike Kobe VIII (8) Mine Grey for the states yet, but we Image will have that for you as soon as possible.
    Constance Truman
    Szeregowy

Prezenty!

Uwaga! - Rozdajemy prezenty! - Zarejestruj się już dziś i zgarnij prezent!

Post przez Vito

Cześć! Widzę, że przeglądasz ten temat jako niezalogowany / niezarejestrowany użytkownik! Zarejestruj się na naszym forum a otrzymasz prezent, który z pewnością przyda Ci się na treningach!

Wśród wszystkich zarejestrowanych użytkowników rozlosujemy między innymi: rękawiczki i pasy kulturystyczne, shakery oraz opaski na rękę z motywującym napisem!

REGULAMIN:
    • Losowanie prezentów odbędzie się 10 stycznia 2016r. przez Administratora forum Kulturystyczni.pl
    • W losowaniu weźmie udział każdy zarejestrowany użytkownik forum Kulturystyczni.pl, który na swoim koncie posiada co najmniej 3 pochwały.
    • Każdy wylosowany przez nas użytkownik otrzyma po jednym prezencie.
    LISTA PREZENTÓW:
    • 3x Rękawiczki do ćwiczeń
    • 3x Pas kulturystyczny
    • 3x Shaker
    • 3x Opaska na rękę z motywującym napisem
    Życzymy szczęścia! Zarejestruj konto i zgarnij prezent!
    Awatar użytkownika
    Vito
    Administrator

Re: mens nike

Postprzez valdunn » 14 Marzec 2021, o 10:36

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
    сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
    languagelaboratoryсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
    сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
    valdunn
    Marszałek

Pochwały: 1
    Data urodzenia: 03 05 1984

Wróć do Dieta i Zdrowe Odżywianie

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 1 gość