Szybkie logowanie
  • Strona główna Metodyka Dieta i Zdrowe Odżywianie
  • How easy it is to forget what life in the NFL used to be. Sa

Kulturystyka, fitness, trójbój siłowy, dwubój, sztuki walki, strongman czy inne sporty siłowe to nie tylko sam trening. To również odpowiednia dieta która jest podstawą w tym sporcie.

Moderator: Michał Bodzioch

How easy it is to forget what life in the NFL used to be. Sa

Postprzez zhangzk » 29 Grudzień 2018, o 02:34

Doug Plank Pittsburgh Steelers T-Shirt , safety for a not so great Bears team was once tongue lashed by his head coach for missing a tackle on an aging OJ Simpson, playing his final season with the 49ers- “Plank, we pay you $65,000 to make that tackle.” Plank replied, “Coach, the 49ers pay OJ $450,000 to break that tackle.” Most players back then not only had to think about what they would do to feed their families when their careers came to an end, but also had jobs during the off-season.I’m not sure if the idea was cooked up to make some easy cash, as a low-budget off-season training program, or just a way to kill time, but in those days a band of Steelers would hit the road not to barnstorm football Pittsburgh Steelers Hats , but basketball. And one year they came to my little town, Ligonier, PA, population, 1500 souls. Their competition that night consisted of a group of teachers from the local high school.In the crowd was me, roughly ten years old. The quality of the basketball was, well let’s just say neither team could have challenged the Pittsburgh Pythons. But I wasn’t there to watch basketball. I was there to get closer to my heroes, to collect a few autographs, to make a few memories. I don’t know if I got any autographs. If I did they got lost along the way. The memories I have, however, were not what you might expect. I don’t recall seeing LC Greenwood dunk. I don’t even remember if he was there. I didn’t see Donnie Shell bring down some teacher fool enough to take it into the paint. What I remember was one lonely sad looking little fellow at the end of the bench Pittsburgh Steelers Hoodie , Roy Gerela. For those of you too young to remember Roy was Pittsburgh’s place kicker in the early years of the 1970s dynasty. It was his missed field goal in Super Bowl X which led to the punk Cliff Harris’s patting him on the head, which led to Jack Lambert shoving said punk to the ground which led to the Steelers winning the game.Image
    Ten year old kids are not terribly socially astute, but I couldn’t miss the fact he was all alone, and seemed really sad. Which taught me an important lesson I have carried with me since that day. Being a member of the Super Bowl Champion Pittsburgh Steelers doesn’t make you superhuman. You are still vulnerable to rejection, to insecurity. Which I hope will inform me as I continue to write about the Steelers. I am drawn toward snarky humor. Sometimes I jump in up to my elbows. But I am doing a better service when I remember that these men have hearts, have families, have goals, have fears. And yes, some of them even read BTSC. I’m hoping that as we spent the first quarter of the season airing our complaints, we will not only have more to celebrate in the coming weeks, but that even if we end up disappointed or let down Youth Customized Pittsburgh Steelers Jerseys , we will express ourselves with some level of understanding and compassion. The Pittsburgh Steelers are on their bye week, but it doesn’t mean there isn’t news to discuss. With a surge of Steelers news, it’s time to get back on the airwaves and discuss the Black-and-gold.Take a look at the rundown for the latest episode of the BTSC podcast The Steelers Post-Game Show. On this show Jeff Hartman and co-host Lance Williams break down all things Steelers from the game that was!Check out the rundown of the show:News and NotesInjuriesUpdating the AFC NorthWhat does this tell us about the Steelers?Talking what’s aheadand MUCH MORE!Jeff Hartman, editor of BTSC, and Lance Williams walk you through everything you need to know regarding the Black-and-gold.If you haven’t heard, we have a YouTube channel, and the main reason for this is to increase the sound quality on our shows. But if you’re a visual learner you can watch the show below. Be sure to subscribe to our channel!If you missed the live show, be sure to check out all episodes on the following platforms:Apple Users: CLICK HERESpotify: CLICK HEREGoogle Play: CLICK HEREIf you’re old-school and just want the audio, you can listen to it in the player below.
    zhangzk
    Starszy szeregowy

Data urodzenia: 13 10 1987

Prezenty!

Uwaga! - Rozdajemy prezenty! - Zarejestruj się już dziś i zgarnij prezent!

Post przez Vito

Cześć! Widzę, że przeglądasz ten temat jako niezalogowany / niezarejestrowany użytkownik! Zarejestruj się na naszym forum a otrzymasz prezent, który z pewnością przyda Ci się na treningach!

Wśród wszystkich zarejestrowanych użytkowników rozlosujemy między innymi: rękawiczki i pasy kulturystyczne, shakery oraz opaski na rękę z motywującym napisem!

REGULAMIN:
    • Losowanie prezentów odbędzie się 10 stycznia 2016r. przez Administratora forum Kulturystyczni.pl
    • W losowaniu weźmie udział każdy zarejestrowany użytkownik forum Kulturystyczni.pl, który na swoim koncie posiada co najmniej 3 pochwały.
    • Każdy wylosowany przez nas użytkownik otrzyma po jednym prezencie.
    LISTA PREZENTÓW:
    • 3x Rękawiczki do ćwiczeń
    • 3x Pas kulturystyczny
    • 3x Shaker
    • 3x Opaska na rękę z motywującym napisem
    Życzymy szczęścia! Zarejestruj konto i zgarnij prezent!
    Awatar użytkownika
    Vito
    Administrator

Re: How easy it is to forget what life in the NFL used to be

Postprzez valdunn » 13 Marzec 2021, o 01:05

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    languagelaboratory.ruинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
    valdunn
    Marszałek

Pochwały: 1
    Data urodzenia: 03 05 1984

Wróć do Dieta i Zdrowe Odżywianie

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] oraz 1 gość