Szybkie logowanie
  • Strona główna Metodyka Dieta i Zdrowe Odżywianie
  • Nike air force 1 low

Kulturystyka, fitness, trójbój siłowy, dwubój, sztuki walki, strongman czy inne sporty siłowe to nie tylko sam trening. To również odpowiednia dieta która jest podstawą w tym sporcie.

Moderator: Michał Bodzioch

Nike air force 1 low

Postprzez shangba » 29 Lipiec 2017, o 04:01

Nike air force 1 low

The always classic Nike Air Force 1 Low is getting a new design this year and it’s previewed in a logo print theme. nike air force 1 low Featured in colorways of red, black and white, the sneakers feature the usual leather upper but it’s covered with mini Nike Air logo printed throughout the shoe for a bold look. A white signature Air Force 1 sole completes the design altogether. Nike's current wave of Japan-themed sneakers continues with another Air Force 1 style. The shoe is a custom of sorts, and is billed as being presented by NIKEiD, despite having a retail rollout beyond that platform. According to Nike, the shoe's hand-dyed upper is actually made in Japan. The textured Sashiko denim look is accented by tan leather detailing on the Swoosh, heel tab, tongue, eyelets, and inner lining. nike air force 1 low This Air Force 1 is finished off with tan laces, and a white sole.

It's hard to believe that it's been 8 years since the "Jones Beach" Nike Air Force 1 Low made its debut, but it was indeed 2009 when the release owned the summer. The shoe restocked a year later, but hasn't been seen in stores since. nike air force 1 mid That's changing this weekend, when the retro hits select Nike Sportswear accounts. The low-top returns with key design elements intact. nike air force 1 mid It sports the same sandy tan upper, off-white accents, stake fence print on the heels and ice blue translucent outsole bearing a silhouette of Long Island.

Vachetta Tan looks good on a lot of different sneakers, but I think we can all agree that it only looks great on a few. The Nike Air Force 1 is one of those silhouettes that looks great when it gets covered in vachetta tan. nike air force 1 mid Here we take a look at a new Nike Air Force 1 Low which features a premium vachetta tan leather all throughout the upper with 3M detailing being placed on the tongue tag, Swoosh, and heel tab. nike air force 1 mid Finishing details include metal aglets and a contrasting white sole unit.

Back in 2009, Nike dropped the Nike Air Force 1 Low Jones Beach. A fan favorite, this special version of the Air Force 1 Low pays tribute to New York’s Long Island and its biggest summer destination, Jones Beach. nike air force 1 mid The 2017 version is said to mimic the same design and construction as the pair that dropped back in 2009. It comes with a sandy Tan canvas upper complimented by the seaweed graphic noted on the leather heel panels. nike air force 1 mid Providing the shoe with some light color are the water-inspired Light Blue accents placed on the Jones Beach tongue tag representing the area’s iconic brick water tower. Lastly, the shoe is given clear outsoles with a map of Long Island visible underneath to complete the detailed theme of the shoe.
    shangba
    Szeregowy

Miasto: anhui
    Data urodzenia: 06 06 1984

Prezenty!

Uwaga! - Rozdajemy prezenty! - Zarejestruj się już dziś i zgarnij prezent!

Post przez Vito

Cześć! Widzę, że przeglądasz ten temat jako niezalogowany / niezarejestrowany użytkownik! Zarejestruj się na naszym forum a otrzymasz prezent, który z pewnością przyda Ci się na treningach!

Wśród wszystkich zarejestrowanych użytkowników rozlosujemy między innymi: rękawiczki i pasy kulturystyczne, shakery oraz opaski na rękę z motywującym napisem!

REGULAMIN:
    • Losowanie prezentów odbędzie się 10 stycznia 2016r. przez Administratora forum Kulturystyczni.pl
    • W losowaniu weźmie udział każdy zarejestrowany użytkownik forum Kulturystyczni.pl, który na swoim koncie posiada co najmniej 3 pochwały.
    • Każdy wylosowany przez nas użytkownik otrzyma po jednym prezencie.
    LISTA PREZENTÓW:
    • 3x Rękawiczki do ćwiczeń
    • 3x Pas kulturystyczny
    • 3x Shaker
    • 3x Opaska na rękę z motywującym napisem
    Życzymy szczęścia! Zarejestruj konto i zgarnij prezent!
    Awatar użytkownika
    Vito
    Administrator

Re: Nike air force 1 low

Postprzez valdunn » 14 Marzec 2021, o 19:51

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
    geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
    hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
    journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
    kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
    http://languagelaboratory.rulargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
    nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
    papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
    rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
    stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
    valdunn
    Marszałek

Pochwały: 1
    Data urodzenia: 03 05 1984

Wróć do Dieta i Zdrowe Odżywianie

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 1 gość