Szybkie logowanie
  • Strona główna Metodyka Dieta i Zdrowe Odżywianie
  • Russia's Andrey Kuznetso

Kulturystyka, fitness, trójbój siłowy, dwubój, sztuki walki, strongman czy inne sporty siłowe to nie tylko sam trening. To również odpowiednia dieta która jest podstawą w tym sporcie.

Moderator: Michał Bodzioch

Russia's Andrey Kuznetso

Postprzez DMT » 16 Kwiecień 2018, o 04:36

HONG KONG Air Max Black Sale , Sept. 18 (Xinhua) -- The following are foreign exchange rates against the Hong Kong dollar released by Hang Seng Bank Limited on Monday:

Buying Selling

U.S. dollar 780.20 783.20

Australian dollar 622.00 630.00

Canadian dollar 636.70 645.20

Swiss franc 809.10 819.20

euro 927.10 938.20

British pound 1053.40 1065.40

Japanese yen 696.60 707.60

(The above exchange rates are expressed per 100 units for the foreign currency, except per 10,000 units for the Japanese yen)

Panama's president, Chinese FM inaugurate Chinese embassy in Panama City

Interview: Egypt pins hope on China to revive ailing tourism industry: official

Pianists perform at concert of BRICS Cultural Festival

Brunei's Sultan cautions army of cyber-related threats

Special snacks displayed during 14th China-ASEAN Expo

Scenery of paddy fields in Baicheng Air Max Sale Online , NE China's Jilin

China Focus: World's oldest panda dies aged 37

Scenery of terraced fields at Wuyishan in SE China's Fujian

CHENGDU, China, Sept. 15 (Xinhua) -- Ho Kwan Kit of Hong Kong, China, who featured in Rio Olympic Games men's team event, claimed the Under-21 men's singles title at the ITTF World Tour China Open after upsetting Japanese Yuto Muramatsu 3-0 here on Thursday.

However, Doo Hoi Kem missed out on winning another trophy for Hong Kong, China, as she lost to Zeng Jian of Singapore 3-0 in the Under-21 women's singles event.

Although star players, such as Ma Long, Zhang Jike and Ding Ning, didn't appear in Thursday's matches, enthusiastic crowds still made the young players feel like stars in the Sichuan Gymnasium.

Ho got the upper hand with a 11-6 victory in the first game, which earned him more confidence.

Trailing by 8-10 in the second, Ho continued his aggressive play and won four points in a row to take the game at 12-10. He took the third game comfortably, 11-4, to seal the title.

"I think that I have some advantages against him, so I always feel confident in today's final," commented Ho, adding that the experience in the Rio Olympics helped him a lot in his career.

"Hope that I can get good results in Tokyo in 2020, so I need to get stronger in the future," he said.

In Under-21 women's event, Doo lost to Zeng 11-6, 13-11 and 11-9. The two players may book a re-match in the second round of women's singles.

"Hopefully I can win the next encounter if we face each other again," said Doo.

Doo beat Liu in the Asian qualifications of the Rio Olympic Games in April. She would rather regard the pressure from that match as a motivation to do better.

"Pressure is what you must face if you want to be a star," said Doo.

Grand Slam winners Ma Long, Zhang Jike and Ding Ning will take the center stage on Friday in the singles first round action and the doubles quarterfinals.

Novak Djokovic of Serbia serves to American Sam Querrey at the US Open on Saturday (US time) in New York City. Photo: AFP

Novak Djokovic and Andy Murray stayed on course for a mouth-watering US Open quarterfinal showdown on Saturday (US time) as five-time women's champion Serena Williams stood alone as the last singles title hope for the US.

But as the heavyweights of the sport eased into the fourth round, the -women's draw was blown open again when Wimbledon champion Petra Kvitova became the fifth top-10 seed to exit in the first week.

Kvitova's misery was shared by American tennis after John Isner and Sam Querrey were both knocked out in the third round, which left the hosts still without a men's Grand Slam champion since Andy Roddick triumphed in New York in 2003.

Djokovic, the 2011 champion Air Max Mens Sale , brushed aside Querrey for the eighth time in nine meetings, with a 6-3, 6-2, 6-2 win taking the world No.1 into the fourth round at a major for the 22nd consecutive time.

Djokovic's victory was never in doubt from the time he raced into a 5-0 lead in the first set.

Wimbledon -champion and seven-time major winner Djokovic will next face Germany's Philipp Kohlschreiber who ended US hopes with a 7-6 (74) Air Max Womens Sale , 4-6, 7-6 (72), 7-6 (74) win over Isner despite the American 13th seed firing 42 aces and 77 winners.

Williams racked up her 75th victory at the US Open when she eased past her third successive American -compatriot, Uzbekistan--born left-hander Varvara Lepchenko Air Max Shoes Sale , 6-3, 6-3 and will -tackle tough Estonian Kaia Kanepi for a quarterfinal berth.

Williams is aiming to become just the second -woman after Chris Evert in the 1970s to win three New York titles in succession.

Murray, the 2012 champion, hit 47 winners in a 6-1 Air Max Sale , 7-5, 4-6, 6-2 victory over Russia's Andrey Kuznetsov, the world No.96 Nike Air Max Black Sale , to book a seventh appearance in the fourth round and goes on to face French ninth seed Jo-Wilfried -Tsonga who beat Pablo Carreno--Busta of Spain 6-4, 6-4, 6-4.

Third-seeded Stan Wawrinka reached the fourth round without hitting a ball when Slovenian opponent Blaz Kavcic withdrew with a right foot injury. That took the number of retirements and walkovers at this year's US Open to 10 in the men's event and two in the women's.

Wawrinka next faces 16th-seeded Spaniard Tommy Robredo, a 3-6 Nike Air Max Sale Online , 6-3, 7-6 (74), 6-3 winner over Australian Nick Kyrgios, who had shocked Rafael Nadal in the fourth round at Wimbledon.

Women's third seed Kvitova lost her third-round tie 6-4 Nike Air Max Mens Sale , 6-4 to pint-sized Serbian, 21-year-old Aleksandra Krunic, who came through qualifying.

Kvitova joins second seed Simona Halep, fourth-seeded Agnieszka Radwanska Nike Air Max Womens Sale , Angelique Kerber, the sixth seed, and eighth-seeded Ana Ivanovic in failing to make the fourth round.

(Agencies)

RIO DE JANEIRO, Oct. 31 (Xinhua) -- Manchester City are reportedly considering a move to sign Colombian international defender Yerry Mina in the next Europe.
    DMT
    Starszy sierżant sztabowy

Prezenty!

Uwaga! - Rozdajemy prezenty! - Zarejestruj się już dziś i zgarnij prezent!

Post przez Vito

Cześć! Widzę, że przeglądasz ten temat jako niezalogowany / niezarejestrowany użytkownik! Zarejestruj się na naszym forum a otrzymasz prezent, który z pewnością przyda Ci się na treningach!

Wśród wszystkich zarejestrowanych użytkowników rozlosujemy między innymi: rękawiczki i pasy kulturystyczne, shakery oraz opaski na rękę z motywującym napisem!

REGULAMIN:
    • Losowanie prezentów odbędzie się 10 stycznia 2016r. przez Administratora forum Kulturystyczni.pl
    • W losowaniu weźmie udział każdy zarejestrowany użytkownik forum Kulturystyczni.pl, który na swoim koncie posiada co najmniej 3 pochwały.
    • Każdy wylosowany przez nas użytkownik otrzyma po jednym prezencie.
    LISTA PREZENTÓW:
    • 3x Rękawiczki do ćwiczeń
    • 3x Pas kulturystyczny
    • 3x Shaker
    • 3x Opaska na rękę z motywującym napisem
    Życzymy szczęścia! Zarejestruj konto i zgarnij prezent!
    Awatar użytkownika
    Vito
    Administrator

Re: Russia's Andrey Kuznetso

Postprzez valdunn » 16 Marzec 2021, o 20:05

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
    geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
    hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
    journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
    kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
    http://languagelaboratory.rulargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
    nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
    papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
    rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
    stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
    valdunn
    Marszałek

Pochwały: 1
    Data urodzenia: 03 05 1984

Wróć do Dieta i Zdrowe Odżywianie

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 1 gość