Szybkie logowanie
  • Strona główna Metodyka Suplementy i Odżywki
  • Latest trends in footwear collection

Sporty siłowe takie jak kulturystyka, fitness strongman czy sztuki walki to także suplementy i odżywki, zobacz jak wspomagać odżywianie aby uzyskać lepsze efekty. Suplement diety jest to dodatek, uzupełnienie diety.

Moderatorzy: Michał Bodzioch, StalMOD

Latest trends in footwear collection

Postprzez LisaS » 11 Kwiecień 2017, o 09:22

The nike roshe one flyknit damen has without a doubt been one of the most popular brand new silhouettes to come from the sportswear giant in the last decade. It almost felt like it was an immediate success both with sneaker fans, tastemakers and also with a broader audience. When you manage to produce such an instant hit with a shoe you of course want to make sure that you do not mess that up with the sequel.Today it looks like we can give you a very first look at the upcoming Nike Roshe One 2. The general look and feel of the sneaker does not change much. The upper features a sock construction and a new lacing system. The chunky outer sole remains and looks very similar to the original.
    </br></br>
    Although still not a very common sight with the best-selling sneaker, Nike has updated its nike roshe two flyknit herren with a suede upper. The modern classic will be available in three rather low-key seasonal colorways that feature besides the mentioned suede construction a tonal mesh toe box, tongue and heel quarter. The sneaker is finished off with contrasting colored details and a perforated Swoosh.Originally dubbed the Roshe Run Hyperfuse, Nike is releasing two more colorways of its new innovative Vent edition of the popular lightweight, low-top Roshe Run silhouette. The new model features Nike’s Hyperfuse technology, enabling the shoe’s mesh and synthetic upper to be fused together seamlessly instead of being stitched together like in the past models.
    </br></br>
    In honor of the upcoming Halloween holiday, Nike has delivered a special release of the nike blazer damen schwarz. Inspired by Egypt’s pyramids, the sneaker boasts a look on the upper that mimics that of the mummification process. Added stitching has been utilized throughout the off-white spread, while a gum panel around the toe plays complement accordingly.Two of Nike’s most beloved silhouettes, the Blazer Mid and Roshe One, get novel updates in “Triple White.” A textured snakeskin pattern, which envelops the entirety of both uppers and gives each pair a unique composition, constitutes this Diamondback-edition pack. Constructed out of Kurim leather and finished in tonal white, the Blazer Mid and Roshe One sneakers haven’t seen a transformation this extravagant in quite some time.
    </br></br>
    Much like they did with the fragment design Roshe LD-1000 last year, Nike has awarded its latest nike cortez damen günstig treatment. Showcasing the same colorway as the OG pair that Tom Hanks laced up in the iconic film, the Cortez Ultra Moire revamps the Swoosh’s first running shoe with a modern appeal, all while paying tribute to the heritage of the original silhouette.The low-top sneaker in turn boasts a one-piece, moulded upper with notable perforations, providing enhanced breathability. The midsole then features three foam densities for superior cushioning, with a durable rubber outsole that notes a herringbone pattern for multi-surface traction.
    LisaS
    Szeregowy

Data urodzenia: 17 06 1991

Prezenty!

Uwaga! - Rozdajemy prezenty! - Zarejestruj się już dziś i zgarnij prezent!

Post przez Vito

Cześć! Widzę, że przeglądasz ten temat jako niezalogowany / niezarejestrowany użytkownik! Zarejestruj się na naszym forum a otrzymasz prezent, który z pewnością przyda Ci się na treningach!

Wśród wszystkich zarejestrowanych użytkowników rozlosujemy między innymi: rękawiczki i pasy kulturystyczne, shakery oraz opaski na rękę z motywującym napisem!

REGULAMIN:
    • Losowanie prezentów odbędzie się 10 stycznia 2016r. przez Administratora forum Kulturystyczni.pl
    • W losowaniu weźmie udział każdy zarejestrowany użytkownik forum Kulturystyczni.pl, który na swoim koncie posiada co najmniej 3 pochwały.
    • Każdy wylosowany przez nas użytkownik otrzyma po jednym prezencie.
    LISTA PREZENTÓW:
    • 3x Rękawiczki do ćwiczeń
    • 3x Pas kulturystyczny
    • 3x Shaker
    • 3x Opaska na rękę z motywującym napisem
    Życzymy szczęścia! Zarejestruj konto i zgarnij prezent!
    Awatar użytkownika
    Vito
    Administrator

Re: Latest trends in footwear collection

Postprzez valdunn » 21 Listopad 2021, o 17:25

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
    сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
    languagelaboratoryсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
    сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
    valdunn
    Marszałek

Pochwały: 1
    Data urodzenia: 03 05 1984

Wróć do Suplementy i Odżywki

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 1 gość