Szybkie logowanie
  • Strona główna Metodyka Suplementy i Odżywki
  • Put your best foot forward this season

Sporty siłowe takie jak kulturystyka, fitness strongman czy sztuki walki to także suplementy i odżywki, zobacz jak wspomagać odżywianie aby uzyskać lepsze efekty. Suplement diety jest to dodatek, uzupełnienie diety.

Moderatorzy: Michał Bodzioch, StalMOD

Put your best foot forward this season

Postprzez LucilleR » 25 Kwiecień 2017, o 07:14

For anyone looking for something sans logos, colors, or otherwise distracting exterior decor these adidas gazelle mujer baratas might be for you. If what you’re looking for is a completely clean pair of kicks, with nearly no ornamentation of any kind, these should fit the bill perfectly. With nice use of perforated suede, these shoes should breathe rather well, as well as look clean with just about anything out there.Chicago staple St. Alfred has teamed up with adidas Consortium as part of the three stripe imprint’s World Tour for a brand new take on the iconic adidas Gazelle with just the right amount of Gore-Tex technology to help make this pair winter-ready.The St. Alfred adidas Gazelle utilizes a monochromatic shade of Chalk White throughout the suede-like upper while Gore-Tex technology helps keep your feet dry through a transparent coating that’s durable enough to help this offering last throughout the colder months ahead. Matching three stripe branding on the side panels helps retain a classic aesthetic while a unique Gore-Tex pendant hits the side panel in a contrasting copper for a unique twist.
    </br></br>
    Launched in 1970 as a revolutionary basketball performance style, the adidas superstar baratas mujer shoe was the sport's first all-leather sneaker. In '80s New York City, hip-hop heroes lifted a pair up on stage and dedicated a song to them. A legend was born.As fresh as ever, this modern version of the adidas Superstar shoe has the energy-returning feel of boost™. The shoes are built with a soft all-leather upper and boast the famous shell toe, serrated 3-Stripes and herringbone-pattern tread.Do you remember playing with Lego’s when you were younger? Well the people at Adidas do, since it seems like they used Lego for inspiration on the Adidas Superstar 2 and ZX750.Although this is not a official collaboration, the Lego affiliation is used closely with both pairs, containing Red, Yellow and Blue, just like Lego’s. As of now, a release date is not known as of yet. Via Hangtime.
    </br></br>
    Flesh Imp, a Singaporean label celebrates its 7th Anniversary. To accommodate the anniversary, Adidas had to show love for a official collaboration with Flesh Imp and the adidas superstar baratas hombre.A sword and a M16 is featured on the side, which represents something new, with some Old School. The sword, which is the old stands strong with Adidas, while the M16 is held proud for Flesh Imp. But the whole package represents Asian influence. Via hb.The Adidas Superstar is an iconic shoe in sneaker history just like the Air Jordan 1, but Adidas has now released a few new pairs of the Superstar altered to fit the typical skater needs like a padded tongue and cushioning. A few color-ways have popped with these being one of the nicer pairs.
    </br></br>
    One of the adidas tubular runner mujer modifications is the adidas Tubular Radial. While we have seen a good amount of colors debut, the latest is most fitting for Fall and Winter. Showcased is the adidas Tubular Radial ‘Black’.One of the more simplistic drops, this adidas Tubular Radial comes in a Tonal Black theme while mesh runs across the base and synthetic lands on the overlays. While dressed in predominate Black, suede also lands on the panels, eyestays and heel counter. Included is an elastic strap across the mid-foot while White is hinted on the laces and adidas branding. Completing the look is Black used across the Tubular midsole and outsole.
    LucilleR
    Szeregowy

Data urodzenia: 27 06 1992

Prezenty!

Uwaga! - Rozdajemy prezenty! - Zarejestruj się już dziś i zgarnij prezent!

Post przez Vito

Cześć! Widzę, że przeglądasz ten temat jako niezalogowany / niezarejestrowany użytkownik! Zarejestruj się na naszym forum a otrzymasz prezent, który z pewnością przyda Ci się na treningach!

Wśród wszystkich zarejestrowanych użytkowników rozlosujemy między innymi: rękawiczki i pasy kulturystyczne, shakery oraz opaski na rękę z motywującym napisem!

REGULAMIN:
    • Losowanie prezentów odbędzie się 10 stycznia 2016r. przez Administratora forum Kulturystyczni.pl
    • W losowaniu weźmie udział każdy zarejestrowany użytkownik forum Kulturystyczni.pl, który na swoim koncie posiada co najmniej 3 pochwały.
    • Każdy wylosowany przez nas użytkownik otrzyma po jednym prezencie.
    LISTA PREZENTÓW:
    • 3x Rękawiczki do ćwiczeń
    • 3x Pas kulturystyczny
    • 3x Shaker
    • 3x Opaska na rękę z motywującym napisem
    Życzymy szczęścia! Zarejestruj konto i zgarnij prezent!
    Awatar użytkownika
    Vito
    Administrator

Re: Put your best foot forward this season

Postprzez valdunn » 24 Listopad 2021, o 08:54

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    languagelaboratory.ruинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
    инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
    valdunn
    Marszałek

Pochwały: 1
    Data urodzenia: 03 05 1984

Wróć do Suplementy i Odżywki

Kto jest na forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający to forum: Brak zarejestrowanych użytkowników oraz 1 gość